Can I receive OSAP while I'm on exchange or semester abroad? Are there scholarships available to Guelph students on a study abroad program?

Because you are still considered a University of Guelph student while you on a study abroad program you can still apply for OSAP for the semester or year you are away. Student Financial Services has scholarships and bursaries available for Guelph students travelling abroad for academic reasons.  For more information visit Financing your Study Abroad.