How can I get copies of my transcript after my exchange?

The Centre for International Programs provides official grade reports for all students attending Guelph on exchange. Official grade reports for exchange students who have studied at the University of Guelph will be sent directly to the exchange office at their home institution following the completion of their final semester at Guelph. Grade Reports for students who attended Guelph for the Fall semester will be sent in January. For the Winter semester, transcripts will be sent in May.

If you need your own copy of your official transcript or need it to be sent to another university for a graduate school application, you must order the transcript directly from Enrolment Services.