Transporting Dangerous Goods

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

University-Owned Vehicles 

Vehicles carrying Hazardous Materials must be appropriately placarded and the driver trained in Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG).

If you are planning to transport Hazardous Materials in a vehicle, please contact Environmental Health & Safety. They provide training in Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and serve as a resource on matters of hazardous materials and TDG.

Rental Vehicles 

Rental Vehicle may NOT transport Hazardous Materials.