How the PCard Works
PCards are not transferable and can only be used by the cardholders on behalf of their department for approved University purchases.
- The system validates transactions against a pre-set list of authorization criteria established by the University;
- Transactions are posted on the cardholder's online account;
- Cardholders log into their account to complete reconciliations;
- Transactions are billed monthly to the University through an electronic statement;
- Payments Services processes payment directly to the baking institution based on the electronic statement;
- Transactions are posted to the general ledger in FRS according to the GL information provided during the cardholders' reconciliation.