I have a contact at another University and they'd like to start a student exchange, what should I do next?

 All student exchange agreements are set up by the Centre for Internaitonal Programs according to a process approved by the University's Senate. Contact the Study Abroad Manager, Lisa Blenkinsop  or  call  519-824-4120 extension 56383 to get more information.