I have a family member who is not a U of Guelph student but would also like to improve his or her language skills. Where can I find help?

The St. George's Centre in downtown Guelph provides free English-language programs for Canadian citizens, permanent residents, convention refugees, and refugee claimants. Temporary residents and visitors can also attend for a small fee. Use the St. George's Centre website link for more information.

University of Guelph: The Centre for Open Learning and Educational Support offers the English Language Certificate Program for individuals interested in entering the University of Guelph undergraduate or graduate programs to gain English Proficiency or improve their English Language skills. Visit, English Language Programs website for more details