My graduate student wants to do research in a country that might be unsafe, how do I determine if he should go?

 The University of Guelph has a safe international travel policy which will tell you how we determine appropriate destinations for student travel. If you have any questions feel free to contact the Director of the Centre for International Programs, Lynne Mitchell.