GryphLifeContact Us
University of Guelph sign

Off-Campus Living Advisor

The Off-Campus Living Advisor is available to help you navigate your off-campus living experience, from looking for a house, through signing a lease, all the way to moving out. They can also connect you with Rental Living Resources and more.

The Off-Campus Living Advisor can assist you with

  • Finding a home off campus
  • Lease reviews and understanding lease agreements
  • Maintenance Issues
  • Landlord conflicts
  • Discrimination in housing
  • Transit route planning 
  • Feelings of loneliness and isolation
  • Community building
  • Developing sense of belonging on campus
  • Exiting a lease

If you’d like to connect with the Off-Campus Living Advisor for one-on-one confidential support or advising, you can book an appointment or email June at You can also phone 519-824-4120 ext. 53357 to set-up an appointment.

What is an Advisor?

Wondering what the difference is between an Advisor in Student Experience and the Counsellors in Counselling Services?  

An Advisor is a staff member who provides information about the many supports and resources available to students. The Advisor can guide students and assist in navigating the university system. This includes direct support as well as facilitating connections with other campus or community services, explaining and clarifying institutional policies, and describing overarching expectations of students.  

Students can also access Counselling Services through Student Wellness.