About U of G Access Card

About the UofG I.D. Card

Your U of G identification card is also your access card.  This card is equipped with HID iClass technology and can be presented at a door reader for access to electronically controlled areas of most, but not all buildings.

I need to access one or more buildings, What do I Do?

Contact the appropriate Authorized Department Admin for the building where you require access. This person is responsible for providing access to the facility. If the Authorized Department Admin is unable to complete the request please contact the Electronic Access Group eaccess@uoguelph.ca and we will assist with the request.