I need to access one or more buildings, what do I do?

Contact the appropiate building access contact for the building(s) where you require access. This person is responsible for providing access to the facility. If the auhorized building access contact is unable to complete the request please contact the Electronic Access Group eaccess@uoguelph.ca and we will assist with the request.