The iClass FOB stopped working, what do I do?
If your FOB device has stopped working, please contact the Electronic Access Group. The following conditions may have occured:
- The FOB has expired and was automatically deactivated by the system
- The access to the specific building no longer applies
- The FOB may be damaged and needs to be replaced
- The FOB was reported missing and has been deactivated by the EA Group
* All iClass FOB devices remain the property of the University of Guelph and are subject to review for use and may be deactivated by the University. iClass FOB devices expire annually and are required to be renewed by the authorizing contact person at the University of Guelph through the Physical Resources Electronic Access Group.