What do I do if my I.D. card is lost or stolen?
Immediately do the following:
- Immediately disable your Meal Plan and/or credit service added to your card to prevent others from using your funds. You can have this done at any Hospitality Services cashier location, or using online services.
- If you are a student living on campus, report your lost card to your residence desk.
- Visit the ID Card Centre, Enrolment Services, within the Office of Registrarial Services (UC Level 3) to obtain a replacement card.
- All replacement ID Cards are issued by Enrolment Services (UC Level 3). [You must obtain a new U.of.G. I.D. Card. Previously lost I.D. card cannot, under any circumstances, be reactivated ]
- A fee will be charged to replace a lost or stolen card. Refer to the Office of Registrarial Services for ID Card Replacement Information.
* Building Access will automatically recognize your most recent University issued I.D. Card.