What do I do if my I.D. card is lost or stolen?

Immediately do the following:

  1. Immediately disable your Meal Plan and/or credit service added to your card to prevent others from using your funds. You can deactivate your card right from your cellphone or computer by going into the GET Mobile App and using Quick links to mark the card as lost. 
  2. If you are a student living on campus, report your lost card to your residence desk.
  3. Visit the Campus Card Office (UC 008) to obtain a replacement card. [You must obtain a new U.of.G. I.D. Card. Previously lost I.D. card cannot, under any circumstances, be reactivated ]
  4. A fee will be charged to replace a lost or stolen card. More information on student card fees can be found here.

​* Building Access will automatically recognize your most recent University issued I.D. Card.