What do I do if my FOB becomes damaged, is lost, or stolen?

Please contact the Electronic Access Team (eaccess@uoguelph.ca), your Project Coordinator, or Building Access Contact to report a missing/stolen/damaged FOB and request a replacement. Any lost or stolen FOBs will be deactived and cannot be reactivated if they are found. Damaged FOBs must be returned to the Electronic Access Team.