Insurance Claims

Making A Claim / Reporting An Accident

For further information on claims, please contact us


Property Claims

To report a property loss please contact Campus Community Police at 
519-824-4120 x52245.

Property claims process:

When an emergency occurs in  University-owned space, buildings or grounds, a First Response Team will attend.  This Team may consist of representatives from Campus Community Police, Environmental, Health and Safety, Physical Resources, Insurance Office or other related first response groups.

Once the initial emergency has been stablized, any resultant damage to the buildings, equipment or furniture, must adhere to the following RECOVERY PROCESS .