Waivers & Informed Consents
Please read first:
- These waivers are for University of Guelph use only. They may NOT BE ALTERED IN ANY WAY without the permission of Risk Management & Insurance. These documents are in .pdf format. These are the standard Waivers and Informed Consents created for use for University courses and activities.
- If you require a waiver that is not available here, please contact Insurance & Risk Management at 519-824-4120 x58752 or contact us
- If you would like us to speak to you or your group about administering waivers, please contact us.
- The University of Guelph and the authors and contributors do not accept any liability or responsibility for any occurrence arising out of the use of this handbook by any other person, club, organization or university.
- PLEASE NOTE: These guidelines are NOT applicable to the informed consents and waivers required for research involving the use of human subjects/participants. Please contact Research Services if you require assistance with an application and documentation for this purpose.
In order to access the list of waivers you must login to our site.