Printer-friendly versionPDF version

University of Guelph contracts are under the auspices of Legal Counsel.  Please contact them for assistance in reviewing or creating contracts.

Insurance Requirements 

For contracts under the auspices of Insurance Office please choose the appropriate subject from the right. NOTE: These are restricted pages.  You must supply your CCS central login to access them.  If you require access, please contact us

Certificates of Insurance

If you require a Certificate of Insurance to prove that the University has the insurance requested in a contract please go to Request Certificate of Insurance. 


If a contract requires that you prove that the University has WSIB coverage for its employees or students, please contact Occupational Health & Wellness.