Financial Resources for Indigenous Students
Scholarships, Bursaries and Financial Support
Internal Scholarships and Bursaries
- Indigenous Student Engagement Scholarship
- Indigenous Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Indigenous Graduate Scholarships
- Devine Family Scholarships
- Helen and Carl Mertz Scholarship
- Indigenous Student Bursary
- Jack and Lillian MacDonald Scholarship
- McAllister Family Bursary for Indigenous Students
- Métis Nation of Ontario Bursary
- SUNDANCe Indigenous Award
- Uffelmann Connor Family Bursary for Indigenous Students
- Indigenous Undergraduate Research Internships
Sponsorships and Third Party Invoices
Ontario Student Assistance Program
We encourage all students with financial need to consider applying for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).
OSAP provides financial aid through two kinds of support:
- grants: money you don’t have to pay back
- loans: money you need to repay once you’re done school
When you apply for OSAP, you are automatically considered for both grants and loans. If you don’t want to take a loan, you can decline it after your application is approved.
The University of Guelph uses OSAP to determine financial need for all bursaries and Work Study.