- Office of Diversity and Human Rights - Guide to Document Accessibility offers guidelines for creating accessible Word and PDF documents for instructors and document creators.
- Creating Accessible Word Documents video describes the key points in creating the most accessible Word documents.
- Requirements to Make a Document Accessible video describes the seven requirements that are essential to making a Word document accessible. Each requirement is introduced with a basic set of directions, all are covered in separate modules in more detail.
- Using the Accessibility Checker video describes what the accessibility checker is, how to use it, and what it can and cannot do for you. It assists with finding accessibility errors in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Although the checker can test for many accessibility issues, it cannot find every possible error.
- Are your Documents Accessible? This is an infographic by Microsoft which provides quick tips for document accessibility.
MS Word Training is a collection of tutorial videos, designed to assist you in creating accessible Word documents.
- Accessible Digital Documents contains guidelines for creating accessible PDF's using Microsoft Office and clear print guidelines.
- PDF Techniques for WCAG 2.0 from Techniques for WCAG 2.0: Techniques and Failures for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. It covers only the technology-specific techniques that are required for conformance.
- WebAIM Guide to PDF Accessibility provides instructions for converting documents to PDF and how to use Acrobat X and higher for creating and maintaining accessible PDF documents. It also provides guidelines on how to create accessible PDF forms.