Request EA Install
Acquisition of Electronic Access
The University of Guelph standard monitoring and access control system will be the Genetec software system and certified components. Standalone security systems will not be approved for installation on campus.
To request an estimate for installation of departmental Electronic Access door controls, please follow the guidelines below.
Department coding is required to initiate a request for estimate. Charges apply only when installation proceeds.
- Door may be equipped with Card Access management, and/or
- Door may be equipped with a Time Schedule for managing automatic UNLOCK and LOCK functions
- Contact the Physical Resources work order desk to initiate a work request Estimate. ( Coding is required)
- A cost estimate will be generated for the equipment specified.
- Project authorization must be approved by the requesting department.
- A design bid package for tender will be assembled.
- Prepare door access list(s)of users and door schedules and provide that to the P.R. E.A. Group for door programming prior to installation of door hardware.
- Installation / Implementation /Commissioning of the system
Physical Resources Workorder desk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 519-824-4120 x53854
- Email: email@example.com