I have an old U of G Card, do I need to get a new one?

If you work or attend classes in a building equipped with electronic access and you require access outside of regularly scheduled operating hours, you must obtain the new University of Guelph I.D. Card.

All University of Guelph community members will require the University of Guelph I.D. card that is equipped with the iClass technology as the buildings of the main campus are to be equipped with Electronic Access controls at all primary entrances.

This new card can be obtained in person from:

Campus Card Office
Room UC 008
University Centre
University of Guelph.

Older University of Guelph I.D. cards are not equipped with iClass technology. Therefore, the old cards will not work for access to electronically controlled buildings.

How do I know if I have an iClass card?