What if there's a problem with my I.D. Card?

Please visit the Campus Card Office (University Centre 008) if there are issues with your I.D. card (i.e. card photo is incorrect, card is physically damaged, etc.) Your card will be examined for validity, and if a new card is required, one will be issued.  

*Information on how to care for your card.