- All PhD students in the Department of Economics and Finance are provided with shared office space. Student offices are located in the MacKinnon building.
LIBRARY AND DATA
- UoG Library
- Students of the Department of Economics and Finance have access to various business, economics and financial databases, including Bloomberg, CRSP, Compustat, CCM, WRDS, & Datastream: DATA
- Department Library (7th floor MacKinnon) is accessible to students during normal working hours
- Computing and Communication Services (CCS) offers daily frontline assistance through the Help Desk
- Computer Labs located in McLaughlin Library and MacKinnon Building
- Economics and Finance graduate students have 24-7 access to Bloomberg terminlas in Day Hall
- The University has a wireless network for faculty, staff and students
OTHER STUDENT SERVICES
- A detailed list of student servies can be found on the University of Guelph webpage.