2015 Canadian Econometric Study Group Meetings
The Department of Economics and Finance and College of Business and Economics are hosting the 32nd Meeting of Canadian Econometric Study Group at the University of Guelph from September 25-27, 2015. The conference theme is the "Development and Economic Application of Flexible and Non-linear Econometric Models" and the invited keynote speakers are Professor Don Andrews (Yale University) and Professor Qi Li (Texas A&M University and formerly University of Guelph).
The conference is organized by Professors Alex Maynard, Thanasis Stengos, and Yiguo Sun and has been generously sponsored by the
- Canadian Economic Association,
- The College of Business and Economics,
- The Department of Economics and Finance,
- The International Association for Applied Econometrics (IAAE), and
- the Social Science and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
More information about the conference, including the conference program and registration (required), can be found on the CESG website.