Postdoctoral Scholars have access to the following professional development resources:
The Graduate Student Learning Initiative (GSLI)
- free workshops for postdoctoral fellows and graduate students each semester. Details and registration are available through the online event registration system.
Coop and Career Services
- over 50 professional development online video workshops on various topics including salary negotiations, interviews and networking.
Office of Research
- Presentations and Webinars throughout the year on all aspects of research (budgeting, grant writing, social media, supervision, etc)
- Information and Consultation
- Learning and Development help with skills needed both in and out of the workplace (finances, retirement, stress relief, work-life balance, etc)
- Lynda.com offers thousands of video modules covering the most popular business and creative applications, as well as topics including software development, website design, animation, soft-skill training, audio and music, and photography. Visit the Lynda information page for more information.