Can I make a request for video footage?

A Senior University Administrator may request video for the purpose of fulfilling their duties.  Requests should be made to the Director of Campus Community Police who will evaluate the request.   Otherwise, footage can be requested under FIPPA.  For more on FIPPA please visist the University's Privacy Office webpage.