Environmental Sustainability Discovery & Dialogue Day and Town Hall
Date and Time
In preparation for the upcoming call for proposals, the Environmental Sustainability theme is holding a discovery & dialogue workshop from 1:00-3:00pm.
The objectives of this event are to:
- share information about the 2018/19 OMAFRA-UofG Research Program, call for proposals and application process
- provide an opportunity for potential applicants (Principal applicant must be from UofG) to clarify application process/eligibility
- learn about Environmental Sustainability expertise in UofG and OMAFRA
- provide a networking and collaboration opportunity among UofG researchers and OMAFRA experts
- clarify ES research priorities, and provide details, in the call through a question and answer session
Town hall to precede workshop from 12:00-1:00 pm. The Town Hall program information session is an opportunity to learn more about the application and online submission process for the OMAFRA – U of G Research Funding Programs. Town Hall program information sessions are open for all to attend and are not theme or priority-specific. There is no need to register for the Town Hall component of these events.