U of G Alert Guest
U of G Alert for Non-Registered Users / Visitors at the Guelph Campus
U of G Alert is the University’s critical incident notification system. It sends alert messages when an incident happens on campus.
If you are on campus and don’t have a U of G Alert account, you can still receive these alert messages.
- Non-registered users refer to contractors, guests, volunteers and OpenEd students
- Visitors to campus include conference attendees, athletic centre members or anyone who is on campus on a regular basis or for a defined period of time
- Parents with children attending camp
There are two ways to get alert messages:
- Via SMS / Text: Simply text the word UOGUELPH to 723389 to opt in to receive notifications from U of G Alert
Standard message and data rates may apply
Message frequency may vary
Carriers are not responsible for undelivered messages
- Push Notification: Install the Safe Gryphon app (available for iOS and Android) and enabling Push Notifications via About/Preference.
Questions regarding visitor access should be directed to the campus emergency coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.