U of G Alert Sign-Up
U of G Alert is the University’s emergency notification system. It sends critical alerts to registered email addresses and phones (texts and calls) when an emergency happens on campus. Your U of G email is automatically registered and we encourge all members of the university community to add at least one additional contact path.
NOTICE TO NEW STUDENTS: Please be aware that you will not be registered in U of G Alert until the start of your first semester. If you try to access your U of G Alert account before then, your login attempt will fail. Please do come back here to update your contact paths once you have started classes. Thank you.
To access your account and add contact information:
- Login to your Guelph Campus U of G Alert Account and enter your U of G central login credentials (if prompted).
- For Ridgetown Users: Ridgetown Campus U of G Alert Account
- In the My Profile section, click Edit.
- Add, update or re-order your contact information.
- Save your changes and logout.
You can also install the Everbridge mobile app (iOS and Andrioid) to receive push notifications from U of G Alert directly to your smartphone. Once downloaded you will need to login with your U of G credentials. Select the Find an organization or subscription option and enter one of the following, Guelph, U of G or University of Guelph. Mobile app help instructions.