U of G Alert Sign-Up
U of G Alert is the University’s emergency notification system. It sends critical alerts to registered email addresses and phones (texts and calls) when an emergency happens on campus.
To add or update your contact information in U of G Alert.
- Login to your Guelph Campus U of G Alert Account and enter your U of G central login credentials (if prompted).
- For Ridgetown Users: Ridgetown Campus U of G Alert Account
- In the My Profile section, click Edit.
- Add, update or re-order your contact information.
- Save your changes and logout.
You can also install the Everbridge mobile app (iOS and Andrioid) to receive push notifications from U of G Alert directly to your smartphone. Once downloaded you will need to login with your U of G credentials. Select the Find an organization or subscription option and enter one of the following, Guelph, U of G or University of Guelph. Mobile app help instructions.