Waste Reduction Master Plan
The University of Guelph Sustainability Office is looking for input from the U of G community for our upcoming Waste Reduction Master Plan.
What will the future of campus waste management look like? Help us decide! Share your input to help shape the University of Guelph's upcoming Waste Reduction Management Plan. This plan will act as a guiding document for future waste reduction policies, procedures, and programs on the University of Guelph's main campus.
There are three ways to share your input:
- Complete our online planning survey: Take 5 minutes and fill out our short survey to share your input and ideas on campus waste reduction and management. You can find the survey linked at the bottom of this page.
- Participate in a virtual focus group: Attend a 30-minute virtual focus group to share your insights and feedback through a set of interactive question and answer activities. Register for an upcoming focus group session here: sustainableuofg.eventbrite.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your input:
Please email us if you have any relevant research experience or existing data; we are seeking information on the following information:
- Measurements of biodiversity on campus
- Accessibility of waste systems
- Transportation data
- Other relevant data for campus sustainability
If you'd prefer to submit your feedback and ideas in an alternate format, or if you require accommodated survey materials, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page for more information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line WRMP Question, with any questions you have about this planning process.