Assessments Done Over the Summer Months in Preparation for University Entrance
If you are updating your assessment over the summer months in preparation for university entrance - AND - you are approved for the Ontario Student Assistance Plan (OSAP) you may be eligible for funding through the BSWD/CSG-PDSE for all or part of the cost of the assessment.
Students wishing to access funding for their assessment are responsible for meeting the requirements and deadlines outlined for funding. Details can be found on the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities website at the links below.
- Bursary for Students with Disabilities (BSWD)
- Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment for Persons with Permanent Disabilties (CSG-PDSE)
Please direct any questions you may have about this funding to Student Financial Services.
Who is eligible for funding for an LD assessment?
To apply for BSWD and CSG-PDSE funding:
- You must be approved for OSAP;
- You must obtain prior written approval from Student Accessibility Services before beginning your assessment;
- The assessment must be completed by March 1 of the year you enter the University of Guelph;
- The assessment must meet the criteria for documentation outlined by the University of Guelph.