Experiential Learning Hub and Campus EL Partners
What is the Experiential Learning Hub?
The goal of the Experiential Learning Hub (EL Hub) is to facilitate the continued growth, development, and coordination of experiential learning opportunities at the University of Guelph. We support students, departments and colleges, industry and community partners with the design and implementation of a diverse range of curricular and co-curricular experiential learning activities. As a coordinating body, the EL Hub serves as the catalyst for moving new projects forward while offering ongoing support for current activities.
Benefits of working the EL Hub:
- We are a central contact for anyone wanting to learn about experiential learning.
- We can share resources and offer support during program development to facilitate success, avoid pitfalls, and increase efficiency.
- We are committed to strengthening community and industry relations, and helping partners to benefit from the ingenuity and enthusiasm of our students.
- We want to offer more opportunities for students to connect with industry and community, to develop transferable skills, and reinforce their classroom learning.
- We can share best practices relating to all forms of experiential learning.
- We track, assess, and promote experiential learning at the University of Guelph.
Contact an Experiential Learning Hub team member or U of G EL partner
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Experiential Learning
Experiential Learning Development and Recognition
Experiential Learning Services Administrator
Manager, Experiential Learning Development and Recognition
Experiential Learning Partnerships: Campus and Community Integrated Learning
Manager, Campus and Community Integrated Learning
Local Engagement Coordinator
Contacts for Academic Collaborations
Megan De Roover
Experiential Learning Partnership Developer, College of Arts
Experiential Learning Coordinator, College of Biological Science
Experiential Learning Partnership and Educational Developer, Ontario Agricultural College
Learning Pathways Officer, Ontario Veterinary College