Contact Us

Office of the Vice-President (Research)

The Office of the Vice-President (Research) includes the following units: Food From Thought, Office of the Vice-President (Research), and Research Communications.

Research Services Office

The Research Services Office includes the following units: Animal Care Services, Office of the Associate Vice-President (Research Services), Research Analysis and Reporting, Research Ethics (Human Participants), Research IT, Research Legal Review, Research Risk, Research Support Services (Grants and Contracts), and Strategic Programs and Infrastructure Grants (SPIG).

Agri-Food Partnership staff

Agri-Food Partnership staff manage the Ontario Agri-Food Innovation Alliance, the collaboration between the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs and the University of Guelph. Agri-Food Partnership staff are part of the Office of Research and are located at 1 Stone Road West, 2NW.

Research Innovation Office staff

As one of the forces driving innovation at the University of Guelph, the Research Innovation Office (RIO) fosters a dynamic ecosystem to empower and advance research endeavours along the innovation pathway, facilitating the transformation of discoveries into impactful, real-world outcomes. With diverse expertise, RIO operates in an integrated manner, leveraging their unique skills to achieve common goals for advancing research and fostering innovation within the university and our broader community.


Food from Thought staff

The Food from Thought initiative at the University of Guelph is a seven-year, $76.7 million research program funded by the Canada First Research Excellence Fund. Food from Thought staff are part of the Office of Research and are responsible for the management and operation of the program.

College Associate Deans Research and Research Managers

Research contacts within the University's seven academic colleges.

Research Financial Services (RFS)

Staff in RFS can provide assistance and guidance to meet the financial administrative requirements of sponsored research awards.