When should I submit a current CV for research personnel?

Researchers are required to submit a current CV of any research personnel other than University of Guelph faculty or students, who will be performing any physical interventions on human participants.

The exception to this requirement is that studies being performed at McMaster University which involve blood draws can be performed by the nurses and/or doctors at McMaster without advising the REB of their names or providing CVs.

Support info
Human Ethics
Determining What Documents to Submit