Prepare Your Application, Resume, and Interview
Many experiential learning opportunities offered at the University of Guelph require submission of an application or resume and completion of an interview. You can meet with a Career Advisor or Peer Helper for resume, cover letter and interview support. Career Advising is offered to all students, regardless of your program or the type of experiential learning opportunity you are engaged in.
Resume and Cover Letter Support
- Career Advisors and Peer Helpers are available daily for drop-in resume and cover letter writing assistance and critiques.
- Resume building strategies and information.
- Cover letter strategies and information.
- Book a mock interview with a Peer Helper to practice your skills.
- Interview strategies and information.