Where do I submit my GSA Compassionate Bursary Fund application?

The Graduate Student Compassionate Bursary Fund is administered by The Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (OGPS). Please email the application form along with relevant documentation directly to grschol@uoguelph.ca.

The Graduate Scholarships Officer will assist students in finding any other sources of support as well as making an initial determination of the amount of support available from this fund.