2019 General Director By-Election
GSA General Director By-election, January 2019
The Term of Office will start February 1, 2019 and end September 30, 2019.
Nomination forms will be circulated to eligible nominees on Thursday, January 10, 2018. Nomination forms will also be available online and from the GSA Office.
Graduate Students from the following Departments (who did not run in the Fall 2018 General Director Election) are eligible to run in the By-Elections.
- 1 seat: Clinical Studies
- 1 seat: Computing & Information Science
- 1 seat: Economics
- 2 seats: (School of) English & Theatre Studies
- 2 seats: (School of) Environmental Design & Rural Development
- 2 seats: Fine Art & Music
- 2 seats: Food, Agricultural, and Resource Economics
- 2 seats: (School of) Hospitality & Tourism
- 2 seats: Human Health & Nutritional Science
- 1 seat: Integrative Biology
- 2 seats: Marketing & Consumer Studies
- 1 seat: Pathobiology
- 2 seats: Philosophy
- 1 seat: Physics
Nomination Period Opens: January 10
Deadline: January 25
Campaign Period: January 26 - 27
Voting Period: January 29 - 30
Questions can be sent to the GSA Chief Returning Officer: email@example.com