Board of Governors Meeting | Wednesday, January 23 | 1:00 p.m.
Location & Guest Details
Arboretum Centre Auditorium
University of Guelph
200 Arboretum Rd, Guelph, ON
Important Information for Guests
- Guests should plan to arrive around 12:45 p.m. in order to register and get a seat prior to the start of the meeting at 1:00 p.m.
- There is very limited lobby space for guests to wait indoors prior to the beginning of the meeting. Guests are asked to arrive as close to 12:45 p.m. as possible to avoid having to wait outdoors.
- Guests will be asked to sign a registration form and review a set of meeting guidelines.
- The Bylaws of the Board of Governors prohibit the audio and/or visual recording of Board meetings.
- Guests may bring signs but are asked not to bring signs on sticks or poles in order to maximize available space and minimize the potential for accidental injury.