Coordinators & Canvassers
The University of Guelph United Way Campaign has been successful for so many years because of the tremendous dedication, hard work and generosity of our many, many volunteers.
If you require an alternate format for any of the forms provided below, please contact Emma Rogers.
A complete list of the United Way's Funded & Supported Agencies-PDF is available in a comprehensive directory for 2015.
Each year the University of Guleph United Way Campaign recognizes a volunteer and a department for their contribution to the campaign.
Find out more about our awards and our past recipients.
For our team of fantastic Co-ordinators & Canvassers:
- 2016 Campaign Dates to Remember-PDF
- Download this year's Coordinator Guide.
- Making a deposit? Download our handy Deposit Slip-PDF.
- Completed pledge forms can be dropped off in the following locations:
- Treasury Operations, UC 4th Floor
- Rhonda Alger, Animal Biosciences
- Do you need a list of our Funded Programs-PDF?
- Trying to keep track of event donations? Download our handy Donation Tracking Sheet-PDF.
- Do you need a Pledge Card-PDF?
- Here is the Campaign Contribution Form-PDF.
- Anyone or any group wishing to conduct sales or to solicit on campus must complete a Sales & Solicitations Form-PDF. If you require this form in an alternate format, contact Hospitality Services, University Centre, Level 4, Room 432. Completed forms can be scanned and sent to Sylvia Willms or dropped off at Hospitality Services, University Centre, Level 4.
- Thinking of special events or need other resources and ideas to run your campaign please see the Guelph-Wellington-Dufferin United Way Campaign Toolkit page!
Find United Way community impact stories and videos that you can use in your presentations, mailings, etc.
Grand Prize Winner Profile
Name: Shivani Ojha
$500 RRSP from TD Canada Trust
Position at the University: Post-Doctoral Fellow, Agricultural and Food Laboratory, Lab Services
Number of years at the U of G:7 years
Number of years you have donated to United Way: 4 years
Why do you donate to United Way?: To contribute toward a better life for everyone in the community
How did you enjoy your prize:It was a total surprise! It was very nice to receive an RRSP aid like this!
United Way Volunteer Closing Lunch
Please join us as we celebrate the acheivements of the 2016 University of Guelph United Way Campaign.
Where: Peter Clark Hall
When: Friday, December 2, 2016
Time: Noon - 1:30 pm
Announcement of Awards and Campaign Results will begin at 12:30.
Please RSVP with any dietary restrictions by Nov 30 to email@example.com