Submit Your E-Pledge Early so you can be included in our incentive draws!
There will be Incentive Draws throughout the 2021 University of Guelph United Way Campaign. The sooner that faculty and staff submit their online E-Pledge forms, the more opportunities they have for their name to be drawn for an incentive prize.
All E-Pledge submissions will be included in the draws, including the Grand Prize Draw.
The Grand Prize Draw, Leader Donor Draw, and Retirees' Draw will be held on December 22nd, 2021. All submissions from throughout the campaign will be eligible for this draw! Pledges are due by December 21st, 11:59 PM to be entered into these draws.
All pledge information is held in strict confidentiality – only a small select group of United Way staff will have access to submitted pledge forms and donation information.
Incentive Prize Collection and Distribution: Contact Mary Visser Kerr for any questions related to incentive prizes.
2021 Grand Prizes & Winners
$500 RRSP donated by TD Canada Trust - Winner Kirk Sprague, McLaughlin Library, University of Guelph
Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto: One night stay for two in a Revitalized Guest Room plus complimentary parking for one car for one night (Valid: Jan 3, 2022 - Dec 20, 2022) - Winner Norma Nemett, McLaughlin Library, University of Guelph
Registration/Tuition Fee for 1 Course in Continuing Education at U of G donated by Open Learning & Educational Support, University of Guelph. The maximum limit of the prize value is $750.00 - Winner Tom Hsiang, Environmental Sciences, Ontario Agricultural College
- University of Guelph 1-Year Parking Pass (May 1, 2022 - April 30, 2023) donated by Sustainable Transportation & Parking Services, University of Guelph - Winner Sean Fox, The Arboretum, Ontario Agricultural College
2020 Grand Prizes & Winners
- $500 RRSP donated by TD Canada Trust - Winner Jakub Hyzyk, Office of Open Learning & Educational Support
- University of Guelph 1-Year Parking Pass (May 1, 2021 - April 30, 2022) donated by Sustainable Transportation & Parking Services, University of Guelph - Winner Monique Deveaux, Department of Philosophy, College of Arts
- Registration/Tuition Fee for 1 Course in Continuing Education at U of G donated by Open Learning & Educational Support, University of Guelph - Winner Gary Lee, Ontario Veterinary College
- One Night Stay (Deluxe Guestroom/Junior Suite-Corner King), including Complimentary Breakfast for two Guests and Complimentary Parking for One Car. Valid December 1, 2020 - November 20, 2021. Donated by The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel, Toronto - Winner Cate Dewey, Department of Population Medicine, Ontario Veterinary College