Submit Your E-Pledge Early so you can be included in our incentive draws!
There will be Incentive Draws throughout the 2020 University of Guelph United Way Campaign. The sooner that faculty and staff submit their online E-Pledge forms, the more opportunities they have for their name to be drawn for an incentive prize.
All E-Pledge submissions will be included in the draws, including the Grand Prize Draw.
The Grand Prize Draw will be held at the university’s Campaign Closing Event. All submissions from throughout the campaign will be eligible for this draw!
All pledge information is held in strict confidentiality – only a small select group of United Way staff will have access to submitted pledge forms and donation information.
Incentive Prize Collection and Distribution: Contact Mary Visser Kerr for any questions related to incentive prizes.
Grand Prizes for 2020
- $500 RRSP donated by TD Canada Trust
- Registration/Tuition Fee for 1 Course in Continuing Education at U of G by Open Learning & Educational Support, University of Guelph
- One Night Stay (Deluxe Guestroom/Junior Suite-Corner King), including Complimentary Breakfast for two Guests and Complimentary Parking for one Car. Valid December 1, 2020 - November 30, 2021, by The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel, Toronto
- University of Guelph 1-Year Parking Pass (May 1, 2021 - April 30, 2022) by Campus Parking Services, University of Guelph
2019 Grand Prizes & Winners
- $500 RRSP donated by TD Canada Trust - Winner Tom Crabtree Office of Research
- University of Guelph 1-Year Parking Pass (May 1, 2020 - April 30, 2021) donated by Sustainable Transportation & Parking Services, University of Guelph- Winner Eve Lampert, Office of the President
- Registration/Tuition Fee for 1 Course in Continuing Education at U of G donated by Open Learning & Educational Support, University of Guelph - Winner Ann Vandergust, Lab Services
- 1-Year NRG Pass (includes access to the Fitness Centre & NRG Classes) donated by Athletics, University of Guelph - Winner Stephanie Torrey, Animal Biosciences