The University of Guelph United Way Campaign has been successful for so many years because of the tremendous dedication, hard work and generosity of our many, many volunteers.
If you require an alternate format for any of the forms provided below, please contact Margaret Barth.
A complete list of the United Way's Funded & Supported Agencies-PDF is available in a comprehensive directory for 2018.
Each year the University of Guelph United Way Campaign recognizes a volunteer and a department for their contribution to the campaign.
Find out more about our awards and our past recipients.
For our team of fantastic volunteers:
- 2019 Campaign Dates to Remember
- 2019 Area Coordinator and Canvasser Guidebook-Doc
- Making a deposit? Download our handy Deposit Slip-PDF.
- Do you need a list of our Funded Programs-PDF?
- Trying to keep track of event donations? Download our handy Donation Tracking Sheet-PDF.
- Here is the Campaign Contribution Form-PDF.
- Anyone or any group wishing to conduct sales or to solicit on campus must complete a Sales & Solicitations Form-PDF. If you require this form in an alternate format, contact Hospitality Services, University Centre, Level 4, Room 432. Completed forms can be scanned and sent to Sylvia Willms or dropped off at Hospitality Services, University Centre, Level 4.
- Thinking of special events or need other resources and ideas to run your campaign, please see the Guelph-Wellington-Dufferin United Way 2020 Virtual Campaign Toolkit page!
2019 United Way Volunteer Closing Lunch
Please join us as we celebrate the achievements of the 2019 University of Guelph United Way Campaign.
Where: Peter Clark Hall
When: December 2, 2019
Time: Noon - 1:30 pm
Announcement of Awards and Campaign Results will begin at 12:30.
Please RSVP with any dietary restrictions by Nov 28 to Stephanie@unitedwayguelph.com