Faculty Advisors

Faculty Advisors can:

  • provide information on the specialization, and can assist you in planning for completing the specialization course requirements. 
  • approve or deny substitutions for courses required for the specialization.  A signature is also required from a BA Academic Counsellor, but the faculty advisor must be approached first to assess the course you want to substitute, and sign for approval.
  • can advise on about careers and further education in the discipline, or refer you to another faculty member to discuss career direction and the graduate school application process, etc.
If you cannot contact a faculty advisor by email or by going to their department office and finding posted office hours, contact the department office undergraduate administrative assistant.

Current Faculty Advisor listing

A searchable staff directory can be found here: https://www.uoguelph.ca/directory/index.php