Facts & Forms
Fact Sheets - What You Need to Know
Here you’ll find the BACO fact sheets on academic procedures. These are available in PDF format for you to print. We also have copies in MACK 130.
To utilize the online versions of the Fact Sheets you will need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe Systems. You can download it from their web site.
Currently Available Fact Sheets
- Adding and Dropping Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Going on Exchange
- How to Read your Academic Evaluation
- Probationary Status
- Letter of Permission
- Graduation Requirements, BA General Unspecialized
- Graduation Requirements, BA General Specialized
- Graduation Requirements, BA Honours
The following are the University’s forms that are central to the procedures we have described to you in our fact sheets for Adding and Dropping courses, changing majors, Probation status, requesting academic consideration and so on.
These are the main forms the BACO deals with. Other University offices will have their own internal forms you may need to fill in.