Forms & Fact Sheets


These are the main forms the BACO deals with.  Other University offices will have their own internal forms you may need to fill in.

  • Schedule Of Studies Change Request
  • Course Waiver Request
  • Request For Academic Consideration
  • Undergraduate Exchange Program Assessment Form (pre or post exchange)
  • Course Request Form (Add/Drop)
  • Request For Letter Of Permission

These forms can be found at this link under the "Forms for Undergraduate Students Only" heading. This link also provides a complete list of forms available through the University of Guelph's Office of Registrarial Services.

Fact Sheets - What You Need to Know

Here you’ll find the BACO fact sheets on academic procedures. These are available in PDF format for you to print. We also have copies in MACK 130.

To utilize the online versions of the Fact Sheets you will need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free from Adobe Systems. You can download it from their web site.