Getting Help

If you have ...

  • Missed a deadline to add or drop a course

  • Missed several classes or a term test

  • Missed final exams or final assignments

  • Have been required to withdraw

...Contact our office as soon as possible.

If you need....

  • To defer (postpone) a final exam or final assignment

...Contact our office as soon as possible to request a deferral. If you have documentation, please provide this. Requests with reasonable grounds will be approved.

If you need....

  • To drop a course after the drop deadline (due to extenuating circumstances)
  • To request to continue studying on probation (after being required to withdraw, due to extenuating circumstances)
  • To make any other request for academic consideration

....Submit a Request for Academic Consideration

If you want to ...

  • Check Major, Minor or Concentration Requirements External Link

  • Transfer to Another Guelph Degree Program
    The application to transfer to a different degree program or to be readmitted to the University can be completed on line and has a fee. You complete this form if you were required to withdraw for a minimum of two semesters (RTW), suspended for Academic Misconduct, have graduated and want to take further courses, have registered at another institution and want to return to Guelph, have not registered for 6 or more consecutive semesters or are attending Guelph on Letter of Permission and want to continue. Here is the link:

  • Withdraw from the Semester
    You must fill out a Notice of Withdrawal form (*see "Fact Sheets & Forms") if you want to withdraw from the current semester. You cannot drop your last course on WebAdvisor. WebAdvisor will not let you. The Fee Refund Schedule for the semester applies.

  • Study at Another University
    see "Fact Sheets & Forms" for info on exchanges and letters of permission

  • Talk to a Career Advisor
    Drop-in to Mackinnon 132 on Mondays from 8:30 am to 11:30 am or 12:30 to 4:30 pm to speak with a Career Advisor. Free cookies and coffee!

Other Useful Campus Resources: