Accessible Customer Service - Service Disruption

The University of Guelph will make every effort to provide notice to students, employees and the public when there is a temporary service disruption (planned or unexpected) at the University.
Where a service disruption occurs the University shall: a) Post a notice at the location, b) Post a notice on the Unit Website or contact service users by other appropriate means including but not limited to email, telephone, courselink, other websites, and internal electronic signage, and c) Provide advanced notice, where possible, using the above means.

All service disruption notices will include:

  • Name of the service/event impacted,

  • Expected duration of disruption,

  • Any alternate means of accessing the facility or service,

  • Who to contact for assistance, and

  • Any other relevant information for accessing the facility or service

Facility Service Disruptions

Notice of temporary disruption of University buildings, infrastructure, property and services managed by Physical Resources may be found at Physical Resources. Students, employees and campus visitors may also report a Physical Resources service disruption at 519-824-4120 x 53854.

Information Technology Services

Notice of temporary disruptions of Information Technology Services may be found at Computing and Communication Services.  Students, employees and campus visitors may also report an IT service disruption at or at 519-824-4120 x 58888. 

Other Service Disruptions

As needed, additional service disruptions will be listed below.