I have a concern, but I'm not sure if it's based on a prohibited ground. What should I do?

If you are unsure, DHR staff can help you determine this.

They may then refer you to either one of the following relevant offices;

  • Human Resources and or your employee group
  • Faculty and Academic Staff Relations Office and or UGFA
  • Judicial Office
  • Residence Judicial Office
  • Student Affairs
  • Campus Police

If you have immediate concerns for your personal safety, you should always contact campus police (x20000) or your local police.