Food is a key part of everyday life. It is, all at once, a means of survival, symbol of culture and lucrative industry. Known as Canada’s “food university,” there is no better place to pursue your education in food than at the University of Guelph. The College of Business and Economics offers food-focused studies at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) – Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) – Food and Agricultural Business (offered through Ontario Agricultural College)
- Master of Science (MSc) – Tourism and Hospitality
- PhD in Management (PhD) – Services Management field
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Food and Agribusiness specialization
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Hospitality and Tourism specialization