Employer Event: HFTM 2018 Job Expo
Date and Time
Peter Clark Hall, Lower Level of the University Centre
Looking for a summer, part-time or full-time position? Don't miss HFTM's 19th Annual Job Expo!
This event is open to all BComm students!!
The HFTM Job Expo connects hundreds of students to over 25 organizations annually. The Expo is intended for organizations offering full-time, part-time and/or summer employment to HFTM students at the University of Guelph.
Notes & Suggestions:
- Students do NOT register prior to the Expo, bring your ID card the day of.
- Please take the time to research employers prior.
- Bring your updated resumes and be prepared to complete application forms.
- Student tables are reserved in Peter Clark Hall for this purpose.
- Keep in mind that some employers may hire on the spot.
- Dress appropriately...dress for success!
- Even if you are not looking for a position this year, we encourage you to network with employers.
- Find out about future opportunities! Get recognized! Several employers have generously provided fantastic DRAW PRIZES. Complete a draw ticket upon entry to the Job Expo for a chance to win!
- Enjoy a hot chocolate & cookie, compliments of the Brass Taps!!
- Visit the Business Career Development Centre booth for a FREE LinkedIn head shot.
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre offers tailored career assistance to business students at the University of Guelph. It provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. For more information, visit the Business Career Development Centre web page.