Excel Workshop with The Marquee Group For Commerce students
Date and Time
Macdonald Hall, Room 232
This hands-on course is an intensive program that will transform participants into Excel "Power Users". The course is focused on the pertinent Excel tools that are required in a business environment to efficiently analyze and manipulate data and to create compelling financial analyses.
- Use numerous built-in Excel functions to interpret and manipulate data
- Use various filters in conjunction with specific arithmetic functions to summarize large volumes of data
- Use Lookup functions to efficiently extract specific information
- Create nested formulas to expand the flexibility of various functions
- Become proficient with Pivot Tables to quickly analyze and format large quantities of data
- Incorporate widely used financial and arithmetic functions
- Use logical functions to create complex formulas
- Learn to use many valuable keyboard shortcuts
This seminar is designed for anyone who wants to use Excel to manipulate data to create compelling financial analyses.
- Attendees must bring their own laptop with access to Excel.
- This course assumes the participant has a good working knowledge of Excel
PLEASE NOTE: Registration closes Sunday, Feb 3rd at 11:59pm as the Marquee Group will need to prepare materials for this workshop
Registration is $25.00, please use the event page to purchase your ticket prior to the event
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre offers tailored career assistance to business students at the University of Guelph. It provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. For more information, visit the Business Career Development Centre web page.