GWIL presents: OWN IT - a Female Entrepreneurship Panel
Date and Time
The Modern Bride, 15 Wyndham Street North, Guelph (3rd Floor)
Guelph Women in Leadership (GWIL) have partnered with the Modern Bride to present OWN IT, a female entrepreneurship panel event.
The panel features 6 female entrepreneurs:
- Donna Hirst | CFO and Co-Owner, The Modern Bride
- Jessica Hirst | CEO Owner and Founder, The Modern Bride
- Jess Imrie | Owner, Jess Imrie Photography
- Robyn Maude | Owner, Blooms and Flora
- Bethany Gier | Owner and Designer, This Little Estate
- Kendra Coons | Owner, Confetti and Co
The event takes place February 11 from 6:00pm to 8:30pm at the Modern Bride (115 Wyndham Street North, Guelph).
GWIL was founded in 2014 and is aimed at providing inspiration, leadership and empowerment for all students, particularly women. Within 3 short years, the delegation has grown from a single member to 20 young women who are extremely passionate advocates for gender equality on our campus and in society as a whole.