Experience Guelph Career Fair
Date and Time
University Centre Courtyard
Why Attend this Career Fair:
- It's free! There are no costs associated with attending this Fair
- It's a great opportunity for you to practice your networking skills
- Learn more about employment opportunities before you apply through Experience Guelph. Find out if the job is right for you!
- Chat with company reps about industry trends, career options, salary expectations, and more
- It's on campus; you'll have access to dozens of employers without any travel time
How to Prepare for the Fair:
- Attend a drop-in session to have your resume critiqued
- Click here to learn how to prepare for a Career Fair!
- Bring updated copies of your resume to the fair
- Dress for success
- Research the employers attending the fair and target those of interest
- Prepare questions to ask employers
Employers: Check back closer to the date via the ExperienceGuelph website
About the Business Career Development Centre
The Business Career Development Centre offers tailored career assistance to business students at the University of Guelph. It provides access to workshops, events and services including mentoring and networking opportunities, one-on-one career coaching, and assistance building your professional online presence. For more information, visit the Business Career Development Centre web page.